SPI fix needed in kernel (DragonBoard 410c)

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Feb 23 09:41:25 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 07:56:21PM +0000, King, Lawrence wrote:
> Argghh.. I am such a Newbie ;-) I originally sent this as “HTML” which of course was rejected by many of the recipients....
>
> Resending as plain-text, with the formerly in-line oscilloscope screen shots attached as JPEG files.
>
> Scope_4.jpg shows the problem with Chip Select, Scope_5.jpg shows the chip select with the fix.

I'm sorry but I can't really tell what this mail is about, it looks like
the end of a large, top posted thread with formatting issues so it's
pretty hard to read.  Can you please concisely describe the issue you'd
like to discuss?

Please don't top post, reply in line with needed context.  This allows
readers to readily follow the flow of conversation and understand what
you are talking about and also helps ensure that everything in the
discussion is being addressed.

Please fix your mail client to word wrap within paragraphs at something
substantially less than 80 columns.  Doing this makes your messages much
easier to read and reply to.

Please also check the list of people you're CCing, you've sent this to
a *very* large set of people.