[linux-sunxi] Problem with Allwinner H3 clocks

Jean-Francois Moine moinejf at free.fr
Thu Jan 28 07:51:29 PST 2016

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:15:57 +0100
Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:

> p.s.
>
> Did I understand correctly that you are working on a kms (or fbdev) driver
> for the H3? A fellow Dutch hacker (Jelle van der Waa, added to the Cc) is
> looking into adding H3 video console support to upstream u-boot. If you
> already have a lit-up display with an upstream kernel it would be great
> if you could share that, even if it is still wip.

Hi Hans and Jelle,

I submitted a (second) patch mid-january:

	http://www.spinics.net/lists/dri-devel/msg98558.html

It has changed a bit since this time (towards simplification).
I was to submit a new patch, but the hardware cursor refuses to have
transparent pixels!
Otherwise, the TCON1 and DE2 are simple enough for the primary plane.
The problem is the HDMI driver...

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/