4.4, 4.6: camera and unlock buttons produce tons of interrupts (was Re: N900 sleep mode)

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Thu Apr 7 16:01:50 PDT 2016

Hi!

> > gzipped config is attached.
> >
> > Note that I'm still using NOLO. I enabled the sleep, then went to
> > runlevel 1. LEDs still stay on, 55mA power consumption. That was with
> > 1 in off_mode.
>
> Nothing idling for me with your .config.. And it seems slower to boot
> compared to omap2plus_defconfig? Maybe because of the extra GPIO
> interrupts?

Extra interrupts only happen when enable_off_mode is 1, so that should
not be an issue during boot.

> Looks like you have 117 additional entries in .config enabled compared
> to omap2plus_defconfig. Maybe go back to omap2plus_defconfig with minimal
> changes and verify it idles properly first?
>
> I'm suspecting it's some driver(s) you have enabled causing the
> issue.

I guess so. Do you (or anyone else) have minimum non-modular config
for N900 that boots with video? Could I get lsmod from your system?
(Yes, I still have nightmares from getting .config that works).

Thanks and best regards,
									Pavel