4.4, 4.6: camera and unlock buttons produce tons of interrupts (was Re: N900 sleep mode)

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Thu Apr 7 14:32:30 PDT 2016

* Pavel Machek <pavel at ucw.cz> [160407 12:49]:

> gzipped config is attached.
>
> Note that I'm still using NOLO. I enabled the sleep, then went to
> runlevel 1. LEDs still stay on, 55mA power consumption. That was with
> 1 in off_mode.

Nothing idling for me with your .config.. And it seems slower to boot
compared to omap2plus_defconfig? Maybe because of the extra GPIO
interrupts?

Looks like you have 117 additional entries in .config enabled compared
to omap2plus_defconfig. Maybe go back to omap2plus_defconfig with minimal
changes and verify it idles properly first?

I'm suspecting it's some driver(s) you have enabled causing the
issue.

Regards,

Tony