configuration for nc pins without pull

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Sun Mar 22 03:00:59 PDT 2015

Hello,

for a machine I want to configure a pin that is actually not connected
to minimize floating. (I think this is sensible, isn't it?)

For the pinctrl I can use a hog group of the pinctrl device. At least
one of the pins doesn't have a pullup/pulldown configuration though, so
I want to mux it to its gpio function and set the gpio to output and the
desired value.

Is there something nicer than defining an always-on regulator with gpios
= <&gpio4 3 0> to accomplish that without additional code?

Best regards
Uwe