linux-next: manual merge of the renesas tree with the arm-soc tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Sun Jul 26 16:32:12 PDT 2015

Hi Simon,

Today's linux-next merge of the renesas tree got conflicts in:

  arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-marzen-reference.c and
  arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-marzen.c

between commit:

  3017a8804ada ("ARM: appropriate __init annotation for const data")

from the arm-soc tree and commits:

  d2fb6bdaffc7 ("ARM: shmobile: marzen-reference: Remove C board code")
  9d35777f2b96 ("ARM: shmobile: marzen: Remove legacy board code")

from the renesas tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the 2 files) and can carry the fix as
necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au