[PATCH v4] regulator: mt6311: Add support for MT6311 regulator
henryc.chen at mediatek.com
Thu Jul 23 22:24:39 PDT 2015
This patch set adds support for the MediaTek PMIC mt6311 regulator driver,
which adds mt6311 related buck/ldo voltage data to the driver, and
creates the regulator_desc table.
Changes in v4:
- Removed the unnscessary check before return on mt6311_i2c_probe().
- Change the label on mt6311-regulator.txt.
Changes in v3:
- Removed the struct mt6311 since the members of mt6311 were not be necessary.
Changes in v2:
- Re-ordered the sequence of makefile and Kconfig.
- Specifying the regulator DT bindings by providing of_match and regulators_node in the regulator_desc and delete the DT handling code.
Henry Chen (2):
dt-bindings: regulator: mt6311: Add document for mt6311 regulator
regulator: mt6311: Add support for mt6311 regulator
.../bindings/regulator/mt6311-regulator.txt | 35 ++++
drivers/regulator/Kconfig | 9 ++
drivers/regulator/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/regulator/mt6311-regulator.c | 180 +++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/regulator/mt6311-regulator.h | 65 ++++++++
include/linux/regulator/mt6311.h | 29 ++++
6 files changed, 319 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/mt6311-regulator.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/regulator/mt6311-regulator.c
create mode 100644 drivers/regulator/mt6311-regulator.h
create mode 100644 include/linux/regulator/mt6311.h
More information about the linux-arm-kernel