[PATCH v2 0/5] add driver for Atmel QSPI controller
cyrille.pitchen at atmel.com
Wed Jul 22 06:17:05 PDT 2015
- remove the patches to set the "latency code" of Spansion QSPI memories
(support of Spansion memories may be submitted in later series).
- rename "qspi" node into "spi" in the DT example to fit ePAPR standard.
- remove the useless "qspi0" label from the DT node example.
- remove the leading 0 from the size of the second memory region to make
it consistent with the size of the first memory region.
- indent the DT bindings documentation to make it more readable.
- remove the useless ".bus = &platform_bus_type," line from the
platform driver definition.
This series of patches add support for the new Atmel QSPI controller
embedded inside sama5d2x SoCs.
These patches were first developped for linux-3.18-at91 and tested on a
sama5d27 Xplained ultra board, which embeds a Micron n25q128a13 QSPI NOR
flash memory. Then the series was adapted for mainline.
Cyrille Pitchen (5):
mtd: spi-nor: notify (Q)SPI controller about protocol change
Documentation: mtd: add a DT property to set the number of dummy
mtd: spi-nor: allow to tune the number of dummy cycles
Documentation: atmel-quadspi: add binding file for Atmel QSPI driver
mtd: atmel-quadspi: add driver for Atmel QSPI controller
.../devicetree/bindings/mtd/atmel-quadspi.txt | 29 +
.../devicetree/bindings/mtd/jedec,spi-nor.txt | 6 +
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/Kconfig | 7 +
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/atmel-quadspi.c | 900 +++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/spi-nor.c | 114 ++-
include/linux/mtd/spi-nor.h | 15 +
7 files changed, 1053 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/atmel-quadspi.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/atmel-quadspi.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel