[PATCH v5 0/3] mfd: flexcom: add a driver for Flexcom
cyrille.pitchen at atmel.com
Tue Jul 21 07:21:35 PDT 2015
- create a header file containing macros used by DT bindings
- use numeric constants instead of strings to select the Flexcom mode
- change the license to "GPL v2"
- update the DT binding documentation to make it more readable and add
references to USART, SPI and I2C DT binding documentations. remove the
useless label in the Example section.
- change the register prefix from FX_ to FLEX_ to match the Flexcom
- rename some variables to make them more comprehensive.
- check clk_prepare_enable() return code in atmel_flexcom_probe()
- add a commit message to the DT binding patch
- remove MODULE_ALIAS()
- add Acked-by from Boris Brezillon and Alexandre Belloni
- enhance the documentation of DT bindings and change the way the "ranges"
property is used.
- replace __raw_readl() and __raw_writel() by readl() and writel().
- change the module license to "GPL" for v2 or later
- print the selected flexcom mode after the hardware version
This series of patches a support to the Atmel Flexcom, a wrapper which
integrates an USART, a SPI controller and a TWI controller. Only one
peripheral can be used at a time. The active function is selected though
the Flexcom Mode Register.
Cyrille Pitchen (3):
mfd: atmel-flexcom: create include file with macros used by DT
mfd: devicetree: add bindings for Atmel Flexcom
mfd: atmel-flexcom: add a driver for Atmel Flexible Serial
.../devicetree/bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.txt | 67 +++++++++++++
drivers/mfd/Kconfig | 11 +++
drivers/mfd/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/mfd/atmel-flexcom.c | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++
include/dt-bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.h | 16 ++++
5 files changed, 199 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/atmel-flexcom.c
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.h
More information about the linux-arm-kernel