[RFC 12/17] irq: bypass: Extend skeleton for ARM forwarding control

Wu, Feng feng.wu at intel.com
Fri Jul 3 00:16:17 PDT 2015

I also consider this method, basically, I will call 'update' in irqfd_update(),
but seems I need do extra things to get the producer structure (such as,
iterate the producer list to find the one with the same 'token') before
calling 'update' from consumer side. I am not sure it is worth doing
that way.

Thanks,
Feng