[GIT PULL 0/9] ARM: EXYNOS: Pull request for v4.5

Krzysztof Kozlowski k.kozlowski at samsung.com
Wed Dec 16 18:04:18 PST 2015

On 17.12.2015 10:43, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> On 02.12.2015 10:39, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
>> Hi Kukjin,
>>
>> A lot of stuff for v4.5 with 3 dependencies split into
>> separate tags. The need for dependency is explained both
>> in merge-commit and in description of a tag which is using
>> the dependency.
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> It's been like two weeks... we are after v4.4-rc5 and Christmas season
> is coming... there are some dependencies here and even more stuff waits
> out of queue for this pull request (moving SROM and PMU to drivers/soc,
> cpufreq for Exynos542x).
>
> What I want to say is that I am really not sure whether further waiting
> is beneficial...
> All these patches have been boiling in linux-next for some time (through
> my tree).
>

> Are there any comments about this pull request? Ordering of branches?
> Weird looking tags? Bugs? etc.? Anything waits in your tree Kukjin?
>

> Maybe this could be pulled directly by arm-soc folks?

Actually in the same time I sent this mail I got an ack from Kukjin (his
Business Trip to China extended further than planned), so:

Arnd, Kevin and Olof,
Could you pull this for v4.5 or share your comments?

The number of tags is not that scary... just some dependencies split
across 3 tags.

Best regards,
Krzysztof