[GIT PULL 0/9] ARM: EXYNOS: Pull request for v4.5

Krzysztof Kozlowski k.kozlowski at samsung.com
Wed Dec 16 17:43:02 PST 2015

On 02.12.2015 10:39, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Hi Kukjin,
>
> A lot of stuff for v4.5 with 3 dependencies split into
> separate tags. The need for dependency is explained both
> in merge-commit and in description of a tag which is using
> the dependency.

Hi everyone,

It's been like two weeks... we are after v4.4-rc5 and Christmas season
is coming... there are some dependencies here and even more stuff waits
out of queue for this pull request (moving SROM and PMU to drivers/soc,
cpufreq for Exynos542x).

What I want to say is that I am really not sure whether further waiting
is beneficial...
All these patches have been boiling in linux-next for some time (through
my tree).

Are there any comments about this pull request? Ordering of branches?
Weird looking tags? Bugs? etc.? Anything waits in your tree Kukjin?

Maybe this could be pulled directly by arm-soc folks?

Best regards,
Krzysztof