[Linaro-acpi] Touching the initrd before paging_init

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sun Dec 13 13:36:30 PST 2015

Just thinking from a parity point of view - if you can do it on x86, it should be doable on ARM. But that GRUB module approach I quite like! Let's get it documented prominently in the kernel doc as the alternative to updating an initrd then :)

(In our case we would only turn this on in -debug RHEL kernels so as to keep it very clear this is never for production systems, can't trust folks not to hack things if you give them half a chance)

Jon.

--
Computer Architect | Sent from my 64-bit #ARM Powered phone