ARM: shmobile: ARCH_R8A7793?

Valentin Rothberg valentinrothberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:52:48 PDT 2015

Hi Geert,

I am cleaning up some Kconfig issues in ARM
(./scripts/checkkconfgisymbols.py) at the moment and came across
CONFIG_ARCH_R8A7793:

arch/arm/Kconfig.debug:         depends on ARCH_R8A7790 ||
ARCH_R8A7791 || ARCH_R8A7793
drivers/clk/shmobile/Makefile:obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_R8A7793)
 += clk-rcar-gen2.o

Do you know when this option will be added to Kconfig (see email below)?

Kind regards,
 Valentin