[PATCH v3 0/3] Add PMU node for Exynos4 SoCs
pankaj.dubey at samsung.com
Fri May 9 23:46:22 PDT 2014
This patch updates Exynos4210, Exynos4412 and Exynos4212 dtsi files
for adding PMU (Power Management Unit) reg node.
Updated binding document for the same.
These patches are required for converting PMU implementation free from
static mapping of PMU registers as well as it's dependency from machine
header files, thus allowing us to converting it into DT based.
Revision 2 was posted here
Changes since v2:
- Dropped addition of new property followed by one simple fix in syscon driver
posted here .
- Addressed review comments  by Tomasz Figa about property pointing back to
self device node.
- Updated binding doc with example.
Changes since v1:
- Added new property "samsung,syscon-phandle" to get access to PMU regmap handle.
- Updated Exynos5250, Exynos5420, Exynos4210/4412/4212 dtsi files.
- Rebased on Kukjin Kim's for-next branch.
: Allow NULL property in syscon_early_regmap_lookup_by_phandle
Pankaj Dubey (3):
ARM: dts: Add PMU node to exynos4210
ARM: dts: Add PMU node to exynos4212 and exynos4412
Documentation: update samsung pmu binding information
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/samsung/pmu.txt | 3 +++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210.dtsi | 5 +++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4212.dtsi | 5 +++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412.dtsi | 5 +++++
4 files changed, 18 insertions(+)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel