[GIT PULL] msm drm update for component changes

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 03:56:14 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 5:34 AM, Russell King <rmk at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> David,
>
> Please incorporate the latest msm drm update for component changes, which can be found at:
>
>   git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm.git component-for-drm
>
> with SHA1 84448288546d13d7e06fd6638fb78ddff559b399.
>
> This updates the MSM's DRM driver for the updates merged in Greg's
> driver-core tree, converting MSM to use the pre-declared array of
> matches rather than walking the device tree each time we try to bind.

Hey Russell, do you want me to take this for my v3.17 pull req?  I
expect there will be some minor conflicts with the DT support I'm
working on at the moment.

Or does this need to be applied together with the rest of the series?
In which case, maybe it should go first, and then I'd rebase msm-next
on top.

BR,
-R