[PATCH v9 0/9] USB Host support for OMAP5 uEVM
rogerq at ti.com
Thu Feb 27 09:18:22 EST 2014
This patchset brings up USB Host ports and Ethernet port on
the OMAP5 uEVM board.
It also does some cleanup with respect to DT clock binding
for the mfd/omap-usb-host driver.
Please queue these for -next.
I've folded some platform data dependent patches with mfd patches
so that they don't break functionality when applied individually.
You can safely pull in all MFD patches (1 to 6).
Tony & Benoit,
Can you please accept patches 7, 8 and 9?
- OMAP5 uEVM
- Pandaboard ES Rev. B1
- Beagleboard-XM Rev C2 (DT + Legacy)
- Beagleboard Rev C4 (DT + Legacy)
- Folded dependent platform data patches into MFD patches.
- Addressed review comments and split patch
"mfd: omap-usb-host: Get clocks based on hardware revision"
- Removed unnecessary usb host dummy clocks on OMAP3
- Removed unnecessary clock alias "ehci_logic_fck" for OMAP3
- Rebased on 3.14-rc3
- Rebased on 3.14-rc2
- Removed incompatible ids from DT files and examples
- Initialized clocks to -ENODEV and split patch 3.
- Expose all clocks in the DT binding document for mfd:omap-usb-host
- Updated DT binding document for clock binding
- Rebased on top of 3.13-rc7
Roger Quadros (9):
mfd: omap-usb-host: Get clocks based on hardware revision
mfd: omap-usb-host: Always fail on clk_get() error
mfd: omap-usb-host: Use proper clock name instead of alias
mfd: omap-usb-host: Use clock names as per function for reference
mfd: omap-usb-host: Update DT clock binding information
mfd: omap-usb-tll: Update DT clock binding information
ARM: OMAP2+: Remove legacy_init_ehci_clk()
ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Get rid of incompatible ids for USB host nodes
usb: omap: dts: Update DT binding example usage
.../devicetree/bindings/mfd/omap-usb-host.txt | 23 ++++
.../devicetree/bindings/mfd/omap-usb-tll.txt | 10 ++
.../devicetree/bindings/usb/ehci-omap.txt | 2 +-
.../devicetree/bindings/usb/ohci-omap3.txt | 2 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi | 4 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-common.dtsi | 8 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi | 10 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-uevm.dts | 8 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi | 10 +-
arch/arm/mach-omap2/cclock3xxx_data.c | 4 -
arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_3xxx_data.c | 6 --
arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c | 16 ---
drivers/clk/ti/clk-3xxx.c | 4 -
drivers/mfd/omap-usb-host.c | 116 ++++++++++++++-------
14 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel