[Linaro-mm-sig] CMA on AArch64

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Wed Feb 26 07:08:58 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 09:50:35AM +0000, Hwang Chih-Chyuan wrote:
> > Yet another feature is DMA cache coherency management (primarily
> > streaming DMA) and I have a patch but I want this driven via DT rather
> > than drivers or SoC code calling set_dma_ops explicitly (the bindings
> > definition is work in progress).
>
> Is there the plan or the progress about this part (streaming DMA)?  :)

You can grab a patch here:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/cmarinas/linux-aarch64.git/commit/?h=devel&id=96f083d416c0d01687ed5b37074831f461838455

However, I'd like to see some progress on defining the system topology
via DT rather than driver manually setting the dma ops. Dave Martin is
looking at this but I don't have an ETA yet.

--
Catalin