[GIT PULL v2] get rid of <mach/timex.h>

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Wed Feb 19 05:33:20 EST 2014

Hello Olof,

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:41:04PM -0800, Olof Johansson wrote:
> > The series still creates the same merge conflicts when being pulled into
> > linus/master. See
> > http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=ukl/linux.git;a=commitdiff;h=dropmachtimexh-merged
> > for how I resolved for the first pull request.
> >
> > It would be great to get this merged into v3.15-rc1.
>
> Merged in as cleanup/timex-removal into next/cleanup.
>
> Note that your conflict resolution was incorrect at least for the
> mach-sa1100 case, where the SA1100_LATCH define is still needed.
Your resolution looks correct. SA1100_LATCH was missing from mine
because my -merged branch was based on an earlier pull request that
had the "ARM: sa1100: stop using mach/timex.h" broken with respect to
LATCH. I redid the merge on top of v3.14-rc3 that you used as base, too,
and got to the exact same merge resolution as you.

Thanks for picking up my series
Uwe