PMIC driver prevents gpio-leds to work

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:20:49 EST 2014

Hi,

I am running into the following issue on imx6sl-evk.dts:

- I can only get the user GPIO LED to work if I unselect the PFUZE100
PMIC driver

- This happens on linux-next as well as in the internal FSL kernel based on 3.10

With CONFIG_REGULATOR_PFUZE100=y then the LED blinks only once and
stops instead of blinking at the heartbeat rate.

Changing to CONFIG_REGULATOR_PFUZE100=n then the LED blinks normally.

I am not sure how the PMIC driver could interact and make the
gpio-leds driver to fail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam