emmc on imx6 sabresd

Philippe De Muyter phdm at macq.eu
Fri Feb 7 05:51:06 EST 2014

Thanks Shawn,

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 03:57:50PM +0800, Shawn Guo wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:03:21AM +0100, Philippe De Muyter wrote:
> > Hi Shawn,
> >
> > I try to use the emmc on my sabresd board and on a similar custom board
> > using 3.13, and I have just discovered by reading Internet that it was
> > not supported up to some weeks ago.  Is there a git tree somewhere that
> > has a branch containing 3.13 or linux-next and all the fixes for emmc on
> > sabresd ?
>
> I think it will just work if you apply the patch [1] on top of
> v3.14-rc1.
>
> Shawn
>
> [1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-mmc/msg23039.html

As I could not wait till then, I cloned the cjb's mmc tree, extracted the needed
patches using 'git format-patch', and applied them to my (then) v3.13-rc8 tree
using 'git am'.  I can confirm that that works perfectly.

Philippe

--
Philippe De Muyter +32 2 6101532 Macq SA rue de l'Aeronef 2 B-1140 Bruxelles