[PATCH] ARM: unistd.h: relocate comments back to place
baruch at tkos.co.il
Mon Feb 3 14:21:54 EST 2014
Commit cb8db5d45 (UAPI: (Scripted) Disintegrate arch/arm/include/asm) moved
these syscall comments out of their context into the UAPI headers. Fix this.
Fixes: cb8db5d4578a ("UAPI: (Scripted) Disintegrate arch/arm/include/asm")
Signed-off-by: Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il>
arch/arm/include/asm/unistd.h | 10 ++++++++++
arch/arm/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h | 11 -----------
2 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/arm/include/asm/unistd.h b/arch/arm/include/asm/unistd.h
index acabef1a75df..4229595e5c04 100644
@@ -15,7 +15,17 @@
+ * This may need to be greater than __NR_last_syscall+1 in order to
+ * account for the padding in the syscall table
#define __NR_syscalls (384)
+ * *NOTE*: This is a ghost syscall private to the kernel. Only the
+ * __kuser_cmpxchg code in entry-armv.S should be aware of its
+ * existence. Don't ever use this from user code.
#define __ARM_NR_cmpxchg (__ARM_NR_BASE+0x00fff0)
diff --git a/arch/arm/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h b/arch/arm/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h
index fb5584d0cc05..c3776331f407 100644
@@ -410,11 +410,6 @@
#define __NR_sched_getattr (__NR_SYSCALL_BASE+381)
- * This may need to be greater than __NR_last_syscall+1 in order to
- * account for the padding in the syscall table
* The following SWIs are ARM private.
#define __ARM_NR_BASE (__NR_SYSCALL_BASE+0x0f0000)
@@ -425,12 +420,6 @@
#define __ARM_NR_set_tls (__ARM_NR_BASE+5)
- * *NOTE*: This is a ghost syscall private to the kernel. Only the
- * __kuser_cmpxchg code in entry-armv.S should be aware of its
- * existence. Don't ever use this from user code.
* The following syscalls are obsolete and no longer available for EABI.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel