Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)

Iain Paton ipaton0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 23:03:07 PDT 2014

On 17/08/14 22:46, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Iain,
>
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Iain Paton <ipaton0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 15/08/14 06:42, Mattis Lorentzon wrote:
>>
>>> We mostly run SSH with benchmarks using NFS, it can probably be
>>> triggered by using only SSH with the following loop:
>>>
>>> # while : ; do ssh arm-card date; done
>>
>> Mattis,
>>
>> What sort of time does it take for you to see a problem?
>>
>> I've been running the above for nearly two days on 3.16.0 on a board
>> with fec interrupts routed through gpio_6 and haven't seen a hint of
>> a problem.
>
> Thanks for testing.
>
> Which mx6 board have you used on this test?

It's currently pointed at a RIoTboard (atheros phy) but I'm happy to
try it against both a Sabre-Lite and a Wandboard B1, all running the
same kernel binary, as well.

I'm interested enough in why different people get different results
with this that I'll put some time towards testing to try to help
narrow down the cause.