[patch V2 0/6] dma: edma: Provide granular residue accounting

Joel Fernandes joelf at ti.com
Mon Apr 28 13:47:37 PDT 2014

On 04/28/2014 05:49 AM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> A simpler version to provide granular residue accounting and readout
> for EDMA.
>
> Delta to V1:
>
>       - Removed the double read of the address in PaRAM
>
>       - Simplified the stats update in the interrupt callback for
>         intermediate transfers
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	tglx

Thanks for the series. I went over all the patches and it looks great.
Acked-by: Joel Fernandes <joelf at ti.com>

The patches however didn't apply and had some conflicts with my dma
memcpy series and peter's cyclic series so I resolved conflicts and
created a single branch based on Vinod's slave-dma next branch (commit
406efb1a745c1dc512dc9c3c859e302e7b7f907e) that Vinod can pull.

I also renamed subject line of patches in Thomas's series to be
"dmaengine: edma" and documented some of the variables used.

https://github.com/joelagnel/linux-kernel.git (for-vinod branch)

Vinod, could you pull if it looks OK?

regards,
-Joel