[RFC 0/3] future of gemini platform

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Apr 9 02:32:52 PDT 2014

On Wednesday 09 April 2014 10:40:48 Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> wrote:
> >
> > Arnd Bergmann (3):
> >   ARM: gemini: get platform to build again
> >   ARM: gemini: remove platform support
> >   ARM: remove fa526 CPU support
>
> Arnd: I suggest you rebase and apply this series, sans the FA526
> removal as I hear it may now be used on the Moxart.
>
> I patched the generic time code for gemini in october last year
> and noone has yet bothered to even test it!

I guess you mean just the middle patch then? The first one
was actually applied.

On the other hand, I did make a patch now to enable multiplatform
support for gemini that I was planning to send for review.

Florian, what is the status of gemini in openwrt? From what I can
tell, it's stuck at linux-3.9 [1], which is probably why nobody has
tested Linus' timer code. It's not clear if anyone is still interested
in it, but I also don't see a reason why any of the patches in
the openwrt repository couldn't just get merged (with some trivial
changes in a few cases).

	Arnd

http://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git;a=history;f=target/linux/gemini/patches;h=b58795e82765935eba3f001c39c8e4ca8c3c549e;hb=HEAD