Intel I350 mini-PCIe card (igb) on Mirabox (mvebu / Armada 370)

Matthew Minter matthew_minter at xyratex.com
Tue Apr 8 13:17:47 PDT 2014

This is just a guess but perhaps the best we could do would be to round up but also add logic to fail completely if adding a PCI device would cause a window to overlap?

 This would mean situations will be fixed where we can without design changes and situations that cannot be fixed will fail with clear errors?