Intel I350 mini-PCIe card (igb) on Mirabox (mvebu / Armada 370)

Willy Tarreau w at 1wt.eu
Tue Apr 8 10:56:54 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 01:31:48PM +0100, Matthew Minter wrote:
> To add to my previous point, I would consider releasing these patches
> as soon as possible as it seems that it can easily cause panics on a
> range of boards.

On the other hand, it's not the random user who stuffs PCIe cards on
such boards PCIe slots, so in general there's a long testing period.
We identified the igb issue in mid-december without getting completely
down on it, so we remained 3 months without any other single report
about this. Thus I think that the only persons really interested in
having these patches are in this thread, so the emergency is not that
high :-)

Cheers,
Willy