Kconfig ARM_ERRATA_753970?

Paul Bolle pebolle at tiscali.nl
Sun Apr 6 10:28:35 PDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-06 at 19:02 +0200, Gregory CLEMENT wrote:
> Yes it is correct. ARM_ERRATA_753970 was renamed to PL310_ERRATA_753970
> in kernel 3.2.

Thanks! That was commit fa0ce4035d48 ("ARM: 7162/1: errata: tidy up
Kconfig options for PL310 errata workarounds"), by the way. I hadn't
checked the history of the tree. Had I bothered to do so this all would
have been less mysterious.

> I had just carry on the symbol name without noticed that
> it have changed.
>
> Do you want to send a fix, or do you prefer I take care of it?

It is a trivial fix, but it might need some testing, which I can't do.
So I guess it's easiest if you take care of it.

Paul Bolle