[PATCH v4 0/2] i2c: add DMA support for freescale i2c driver
yao.yuan at freescale.com
Thu Apr 3 19:41:10 PDT 2014
Changed in v4:
- cancelled "i2c_imx->use_dma".
- changed "Dma" to "DMA".
- add timeout handling for DMA transfer complete.
Changed in v3:
- fix a bug when request the DMA faild.
- some minor fixes for coding style.
- other minor fixes.
Changed in v2:
- remove has_dma_support property
- unify i2c_imx_dma_rx and i2c_imx_dma_tx
- unify i2c_imx_dma_read and i2c_imx_pio_read
- unify i2c_imx_dma_write and i2c_imx_pio_write
Added in v1:
- Enable DMA if it's support DMA and transfer size bigger than the threshold.
- Add device tree bindings for i2c eDMA support.
- Add eDMA support for i2c driver.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel