[PATCH v7 0/3] exynos: arch: add support for exynos5260 SoC
rahul.sharma at samsung.com
Thu Apr 3 03:00:21 PDT 2014
From: Rahul Sharma <Rahul.Sharma at samsung.com>
1) Renamed board file
1) Renamed mmc nodes.
2) Removed PHY clocks from DT and put them inside clock driver.
3) Added clock-cells property for all fixed clocks.
4) Removed spdif_ext_clk fixed rate clock.
1) Removed SYSRAM related code.
2) Fixed mct clocks.
3) Add SoC and Board specifc fixed-rate clocks in respective files.
1) Removed duplicate MMC Soc property from Board file.
1) Addressed review comments from Tomasz figa.
1) Split up DT patch into SoC and Board patch.
This series is dependent on Sachin's patch
"ARM: EXYNOS: Consolidate Kconfig entries"
This series is based on Kukjin's for-next branch at
Pankaj Dubey (1):
ARM: EXYNOS: initial board support for exynos5260 SoC
Rahul Sharma (2):
ARM: dts: add dts files for exynos5260 SoC
ARM: dts: add dts files for xyref5260 board
arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile | 1 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260-pinctrl.dtsi | 574 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260-xyref5260.dts | 103 +++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260.dtsi | 304 +++++++++++++++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig | 5 +
arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c | 1 +
6 files changed, 988 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260-pinctrl.dtsi
create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260-xyref5260.dts
create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5260.dtsi
More information about the linux-arm-kernel