[ARM ATTEND] DT review process, old bindings deprecation

Florian Fainelli f.fainelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:57:14 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have interest in three ARM platforms that went mainline, or are in
mainline process as we speak: brcmstb, BCM5301x and BCM63xx
(ARM-based), as such I am interested in attending the ARM kernel
mini-summit to follow and participate in general ARM-related
discussions.

As the PHY/MDIO library maintainer, I am interested in pushing for
more DT awareness amongst other Linux subsystems maintainers such that
DT maintainers can be relieved from daily DT bindings question and the
process gets more efficient and distributed, hopefully globally more
efficient.

Thanks!
--
Florian