[ARM attend] Any news on agenda? Device tree documentation discussion

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Wed Sep 25 06:33:05 EDT 2013

Hi Olof,

(CC'ing Mauro Carvalho Chehab and Hans Verkuil)

On Thursday 19 September 2013 22:30:16 Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird at sonymobile.com> wrote:
> > I'm interested in the ARM kernel summit - particularly any
> > sessions having to do with device tree. Is there an agenda or
> > session list available for the ARM summit yet?
>
> No, I asked the KS PC a while back for the rough outline (break times,
> etc), but I'm guessing they might not have them yet either.
>
> > I have other meetings Wednesday (Oct 23), but heard that
> > there might be device tree sessions on Wednesday afternoon.
> > If so, and if these are open for me to attend, I would like to know
> > so I can re-arrange my schedule to attend.
>
> Yes, the general idea is to schedule them on Wed PM, and allow a wider
> audience at those sessions.

The V4L2 mini-summit will take place on Wednesday October 23rd. As I can't
attend both simultaneously, we're trying to draft the agenda to minimize the
schedule conflicts between topics that embedded media developers would like to
discuss (this affects more than me, there will be several developers invited
to both the ARM KS and the V4L2 mini-summit). Getting a rough outline of the
ARM KS agenda before the last minute would thus be very appreciated.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart