mvneta: oops in __rcu_read_lock on mirabox

Ethan Tuttle ethan at ethantuttle.com
Mon Sep 16 23:43:19 EDT 2013

I just built 3.11.1 with the posted config and got the usual crash in
about 2 minutes with a ping flood.

The kernel image is available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqkqop3jjb1stk3/uImage-dtb.armada-370-mirabox

The md5 is 05f350a193c6c60d9dac40bea810bbdd.  You may notice the
version string reveals a patch on top of 3.11.1, this is just a
makefile patch to "Build a uImage with dtb already appended".

Tcpdump captured about 2,800 icmp packets per second while the ping
flood was running.

Hope this helps!  If Willy wants to share a kernel image I'll see if I
can crash it :)

Thanks,

Ethan