Unhandled prefetch abort on mirabox with 3.11-rc7

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Sep 3 12:14:28 EDT 2013

Dear Jochen De Smet,

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:08:23 -0400, Jochen De Smet wrote:

> Another clue in the heat direction might be that with the rain the last
> few days things seem
> at least a bit better, though it's probably too early to draw
> conclusions.  First box's been up
> for 2 days 10 hours now, and the with this oops above 18 hours.

Sorry if those questions have already been posted in the previous
thread. What kind of tests / workload are you running on your Mirabox
to trigger the crash? I might be able to get one or two Mirabox running
here, so I could see if the problem is reproducible.

Also, is this something you're seeing only since 3.11-rc7 ? Is the
kernel originally provided with the Mirabox more stable ? Are earlier
kernel versions (such as 3.10 or earlier) more stable ?

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons