[GIT PULL V2 2/2] ARM: mvebu: MSI mvebu changes for v3.12

Jason Cooper jason at lakedaemon.net
Tue Sep 3 11:47:08 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 08:04:51AM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Jason Cooper <jason at lakedaemon.net> wrote:
> > Arnd, Olof,
> >
> > As requested, rebased on top of mvebu/drivers to resolve conflicts
> > internally.
>
> Sorry, I didn't have a chance to pull this in before the last -next
> before the merge window (which was already very late), so it'll have
> to wait for 3.13. Please send a fresh pull request of this branch once
> -rc1 is out.

I'm sorry Olof, but I have to call bullshit.  I originally sent this
pull-request on August 14th (3 _weeks_ ago):

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg267243.html

I heard crickets until your reply on August 29th (2 _weeks_ later):

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg270826.html

Which I respun and resent within a day on August 30th:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg271170.html

Also, these patches were in -next for at least a week _before_ I sent my
first pull request on August 14th.  So they've been tested for
_four_weeks_ ...

I understand you're busy with other work, like all of us, but it would
seem that the baton passing between you, Arnd, and Kevin could use some
tweaking.

The situation is the exact same for the dove branch.

:(

Jason.