[PULL REQUEST] big-endian updates for ARM

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Sep 3 11:29:38 EDT 2013

Dear Ben Dooks,

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 16:21:10 +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:

> Out of interest, should all patches in the series have the
> Tested-by line added to them, or just the top-level pull request?

I believe the Tested-by normall goes to the individual patches.
However, my testing on Armada XP obviously didn't exercise all the
patches (I haven't tested modules, I haven't used the bpf_jit thing, I
haven't tested the twd, smp_scu and pl01x fixes, etc.).

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons