[PULL REQUEST] big-endian updates for ARM

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Sep 3 07:45:46 EDT 2013

Dear Ben Dooks,

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:25:08 +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:

> Sorry, I thought that had been fixed, thanks for reminding me.
>
> I have fixed it and now on:
>
> 	git://git.baserock.org/delta/linux baserock/311-rc7/be/core-v4

Can you resend a proper pull request for this core-v4 branch? There has
been two fixes since the v3, the Acked-by from one of the mach-mvebu
maintainers, and my Tested-by.

Also, as indicated on IRC, I confirm that this patch set also works on
Armada 370. It doesn't work on one particular Armada 370 board that I
have, but it's using an old bootloader that may be the cause of the
issue. The BE kernel works fine on the two other Armada 370 boards I've
tested.

Thanks!

Thomas
--