STOP THE MADNESS

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Wed Nov 27 02:44:33 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:22 AM, Haojian Zhuang
<haojian.zhuang at linaro.org> wrote:

> Does qemu support the board that Russell is using? If so, we can fix & test
> it.

Yes and no. It is versatilepb, but the GPIOs are not emulated. However
the device is there I think, and as this is a pure logical problem it
*should* have the same problem.

Which makes the crash even more strange, as people would have
noticed a probe failure like this in QEMU (the versatilepb QEMU model
is used a *lot*) but they didn't. Neither did it turn up on my real HW
IM-PD1.

I'll propse a patch, I'm still struggling with getting the PB I have up and
running ...

Yours,
Linus Walleij