MP11 port

Ferrari Dante László dante.ferrari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:38:38 EST 2013

Dear All,

Kernel fails at

'add_static_vm_early', so before than I posted before,

when I modify the structure

'realview_pb11mp_io_desc'  even the slightest bit. However to me it
seems that my new modified initial virtual mapping does not interlap
with each other.

I tried to modify the above structure in the hope so that the GIC
distrubutor and the CPU interface will match  my system's. But even
when I just modifiy the 'virtual' part  of an element of
realview_pb11mp_io_desc  to some random address in the vmalloc region,
to which the original does not map to (it maps 0xfb-0xfe If I remember
correctly) it fails at the very stage of add_static_vm_early.

Any hints?

Thanks
Dante