crypto dependency in bit sliced AES

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Nov 23 19:16:18 EST 2013

Both this email *and* your repeated pull request again got marked as spam.

It has nothing to do with the number of recipients (which wasn't that
big anyway).

At a guess, it's something about your "gondor.apana.org.au" address
that makes gmail just hate you. In particular it is likely related to
this:

  Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 178.18.16.133 is neither
permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of
herbert at gondor.apana.org.au) client-ip=178.18.16.133;
smtp.mail=herbert at gondor.apana.org.au

with that whole "best guess record for domain" crap. So at the very
least your spf records are questionable.

And when I do "nslookup -q=mx gondor.apana.org.au" I get:

  Server: 192.168.0.1
  Address: 192.168.0.1#53

  Non-authoritative answer:
  gondor.apana.org.au canonical name = gondor.hengli.com.au.
  gondor.hengli.com.au mail exchanger = 10 mx2.hengli.com.au.
  gondor.hengli.com.au mail exchanger = 5 mx1.hengli.com.au.

  Authoritative answers can be found from:"

where it's worth noting that the sources of authoritative answers is
an empty list.

So your email setup looks rather questionable. Which is most likely
why gmail spam filters hate you.

I've marked those messages as not being spam, but quite frankly, this
will likely continue to be a problem unless you try to sort out your
mail sending ways. The fact is, spam is a huge problem, and people who
send messages from hosts that don't actively try to validate the email
are going to be part of the problem.

I do not know if it's your own host, or apana.org.au that ends up
being the problem. Please talk to people who actually know about all
the SPF rules etc.

             Linus