UEFI Clock

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Nov 14 21:23:59 EST 2013

[switched to correct devicetree list, even though this is all ACPI discussion]

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Loc Ho <lho at apm.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the acpi, is that part of the acpi framework? If so, can you point
> me to the location of the code for reference?

Please don't top post replies when someone else has taken the time to
post a reply in-line. It's bad form for kernel mailing lists.

Sorry for being vague in my initial email -- I did mean to say that
most power management such as moving devices to standby modes is done
through ACPI calls on x86, I believe -- I.e. D0-D2,D3hot/D3cold is
handled through ACPI. I don't know if there's more fine-grained
runtime clock control done today.

-Olof