In driver's A request_threaded_irq, call a driver's B irq_handler_t function.

jo j.courtoux at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:19:21 EDT 2013

In my project i need to call a driver name B when irq is wake up by
driver A. So driver A is listening on GPIO and in probe
request_threaded_irq. In this request_threaded_irq i need to call my
specific function thread_fn which is in the driver A. Is it possible
because I've try with pointers and other stuff but nothing work. On
compile I've got error, or on my board driver doesn't work.
Driver work if all part of two driver are in one driver, but i need to
use a generic driver A to use with driver B and in a near future a driver C.