[GIT PULL] Nomadik clocks from device tree

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Tue May 28 00:22:03 EDT 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 10:32:45PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Hi ARM SoC people,
>
> I have accumulated more Nomadik patches so I'm reiterating this
> pull request with two new patches on top.
>
> Please pull them in for v3.11!

Hi,

I get a merge conflict on this branch with "ARM: nomadik: fix IRQ
assignment for SMC ethernet" from 3.10-rc2.  Fixed it up.

Also:

> Rabin Vincent (1):
>       clocksource: nomadik-mtu: support of probe

Hmm, you're not the first one I've caught having missed to add S-o-b
lines on patches today. Please pay attention to it in the future.

Merged into next/dt for 3.11.

-Olof