[RFC 4/4] DRM: tda998x: add missing include

Jean-Francois Moine moinejf at free.fr
Sat May 18 14:58:45 EDT 2013

On Sat, 18 May 2013 14:23:19 -0400
Rob Clark <robdclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> > These parameters should not be there. It seems to me that the DT is the
> > right place.
>
> You might not want to directly have a hard DT dependency in tda998x,
> as the encoder could be used on non-DT platforms.  Although a DT to
> encoder-params helper might be a nice idea for platforms which do have
> DT.

If I correctly understand:

- Russell does not use any DT, so his drm driver should be declared in
  some cubox-setup code in mach-dove/

- this code should also declare the tda998x

- the drm driver contains/passes parameters to the tda998x

As the connection Dove LCD <-> tda998x is Cubox specific, the question
is: why are'nt the tda998x parameters in the cubox-setup code?

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/