GPIO sysfs : set a wake source

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Thu May 16 23:18:33 EDT 2013

Stephen Warren <swarren at wwwdotorg.org> writes:

>> As I said above, I don't think it's the way to go. I have *no* subsystem to
>> address.
>> Devicetree can't help in the toggle to "activate" or "deactivate" the wakeup
>> upon this GPIO, can it ?
>
> This sounds very similar to WiFi rfkill, although it's a MODEM not WiFi.
Mmmm yes, similar. But with one big difference : RFKill is control of wireless
chip "up state", while the toggle I'm speaking of will purely say if the "input
GPIO" will trigger a wake-up from S3 or not.

If RFKill interface had a toggle to say "hardware rfkill button toggle can
wake-up the kernel out of S3" then it would be very similar.

Cheers.

--
Robert