parallel-display driver for i.MX53

Rogerio Pimentel rpimentel.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:45:13 EDT 2013

Hi Philipp,

I see that reverting patch

2ea42608ba977bd05ce7b2d8a1f65efacfc84352
staging: drm/imx: Add support for VGA via TVE on i.MX53

The display on LCD/i.MX53QSB shows for about 1 second and turn off.
Have you noticed any kind of problem on parallel displays after your
recent patches?
Could you please confirm that imx-parallel display is functional after
your tve patches are applied?

Rgds
Rogerio Pimentel