Board file to device tree migration

jean-philippe francois jp.francois at cynove.com
Mon May 13 05:44:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am maintaining a board file, which i did not submit since the board
was developped after the decision was taken to move to device tree,
and I figured no more board file would be accepted.

I can't move to full device tree, since if my understanding is
correct, the omap3-isp is not supported yet, and our board is a
camera, so isp is mandatory.

My question is, is it possible to do a mixed style init, with some of
the devices coming from a board file, and others from a dts file ? Is
there any example of board using this kind of mixed init ?

Regards,
Jean-Philippe François