[GIT PULL 0/5] ARM: Third batch of arm-soc changes for 3.10, again

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue May 7 14:01:21 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> wrote:

> Here are the same pull requests as before, with numbers and distinct
> time stamps. I hope I didn't screw up in a different way this time.

Ok, I notice that you seem to have forgotten the "--summary" flag from
your diffstat in your new script.

Not a showstopper, but make sure that the diffstat flags are

  "git diff -M --stat --summary"

(And yes, I prefer "-M", not "-C", because while copy information is
interesting, it tends to hide the fact that the copying added a lot of
lines, so the "-C" flag ends up not giving as good line add/del
information, even if the data that something looks like a copy of
another file is interesting).

              Linus