[RFCv1 00/11] MSI support for Marvell EBU PCIe driver

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Mar 26 13:05:14 EDT 2013

Hello,

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:52:15 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> This set of patches introduces Message Signaled Interrupt support in
> the Marvell EBU PCIe driver. It has been successfully tested on the
> Armada XP GP platform and the Armada 370 DB platform with an Intel
> e1000e PCIe network card that supports MSI.

To the readers of LAKML: the mailing list software has, for some
reason, decided that all the e-mails in this series had a "Suspicious
header". They have all been generated by git format-patch and sent with
git send-email, just like the previous set of 17 patches for the PCIe
driver, so I have no idea why the mailing list software changed his
mind.

Hopefully, the next version I'll send will make it to the list.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons