EXYNOS will support only DT from v3.10

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Mar 25 07:36:36 EDT 2013

On Monday 25 March 2013, Kukjin Kim wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As we discussed before, it's time to decide to support non-DT for EXYNOS
> SoCs.
>
> If everybody else agrees to drop non-DT support from v3.10, I will. Feel
> free to talk your opinion about that.

+1

That will certainly simplify enabling multiplatform support as well.
I still have my series that I did recently for multiplatform support,
but I guess we need to coordinate better. Do you have a branch that
I can rebase on? There are still a couple of open questions in my
patches that I'd like to resolve as soon as possible.

	Arnd